Giant Ant Farm With Live Ants
Enjoy the classical Uncle Milton’s Ant Farm in its giant avatar. This Giant Ant Farm has the largest viewing area of any sand ant farm out there, making it ideal for group-viewing at home or in the classroom. Now you can easily share the captivating view of your large ant colony with your friends and family.
- The kit includes live harvester ants or certificate for harvester ants, 15” x 10″ x 2.5″ ant farm, clean tunneling sand, tunnel starter tool, water feeder, and illustrated ‘Ant Watcher’s Guide.
- Giant Ant Farm can easily house 50 – 75 large harvester ants at a time!
- One tube contains 25 live red harvester ants plus a few extra, with food.
- If purchased with a certificate for ants, you can redeem your certificate ($5 extra for ant shipping) to receive about 25 harvester ants later.
- Please do not order if it’s below 40°F or above 85°F in your area. Our live arrival guarantee will be void if ordered during these temperatures.
$23.95 – $39.95
$23.95 – $39.95
Kit With Certificate For Harvester Ants LATER
Kit With 1 Tube Of LIVE Harvester Ants SENT NOW
Kit With 2 Tubes Of LIVE Harvester Ants SENT NOW
Kit With 3 Tubes Of LIVE Harvester Ants SENT NOW
- Reviews (3)
Ant farms are great tools to teach children about the natural world and its most abundant occupants. Giant Ant Farm gives your ants a big playfield in which they can be easily observed by every set of curious eyes. Immerse yourself into the amazing world of ants and discover their secrets today.
Your Giant Ant Farm Kit Will Contain
- 1 – 3 tubes of red harvester ants (25 ants in each tube)
- 15 x 10 x 2.5 inches ant farm
- Clean tunnelling sand
- A tunnel starter tool
- Water feeder
- Ant Watchers’ Guide
Everything You Need For Your Ant Farm Story
Giant Ant Farm is a big habitat with tunnelling sand for your ants to dig in. Your ants will make their otherwise subterranean nest in the sand and you can observe them before your eyes with ease.
This kit has been put together to make ant-keeping even more engaging. You get all the things you need for a fascinating experience. Ants are very simple pets which do not require much attention, but everything that you might need to take care of them has been included.
The More Ants, The Merrier
Ants are called eusocial insects, which means they like to live together in big numbers in a colony while playing different roles. They collectively form a “superorganism” and work together to build their colony as if they all share a natural connection.
Giant Ant Farm can hold up to 3 tubes worth of ants to bring your “superpet” to life. Watch all your ants working in concert as they build their society. No other sand ant farm can support as many!
Caring For Your Pet Ants
Giant Ant Farm provides suitable conditions for your ants while allowing you to get the best view of a large ant colony. It is an escape-proof habitat, specially designed for keeping big harvester ants.
Your bustling ant colony will require your help with food and water though, and this makes for a great point of interaction for children. As starter pets, ants are very easy to care for. The Ants Watchers’ Guide is packed with all the information that you will require to get a living ant colony up and running in no time.
Recommended for ages 6 years and up, with adult supervision