Natural Cedar Butterfly House
Natural Cedar Butterfly House will provide a cozy shelter to butterflies that visit your flower garden. Butterflies overwintering as adults will find this butterfly house as a safe haven which protects them from wind and weather. The characteristic natural color of this butterfly box will add to the idyllic appearance of your beautiful garden.
- Reviews (0)
- Ingeniously handcrafted from quality cedar wood
- 5 inches tall with a 5 x 5 inches base
- Natural finish with minimal decoration allows an authentic appearance
- Three long, frontal slots allow entry to butterflies while keeping the birds out
- Has a keyhole hanger for mounting on a nail
- Opens from side, with the removal of a screw, for easy cleaning and addition of twigs or butterfly nectar
You may also like…
Paint-Your-Own Butterfly House Kit
Paint-Your-Own Butterfly House Kit serves as a fun hands-on project for butterfly lovers. Use the included paints to decorate this butterfly house with bright colors. Make vibrant butterflies stay in your flower garden by giving them a colorful house to call home. Removable top provides an easy access to the inside of the butterfly box for introducing bark or moss.
Round Butterfly House
Round Butterfly House serves as an excellent roosting and nesting box for colorful butterflies. It also beautifies your flower garden with its natural appeal. You can add twigs, oranges, and butterfly food with the help of a removable bottom. Butterflies visiting your garden will find this house as a comfortable and safe resting place. These butterflies will then go on to pollinate your garden, making your flowers blossom.