Worm Farm Observation Kit
Worm Farm Observation Kit lets kids of all ages take delight in observing the wiggly world of worms. This observation kit makes learning fun as kids can watch these ecosystem engineers dig tunnels, aerate the soil, and go through the worm life cycle in front of their eyes. A great opportunity to learn more about a worm’s importance in our ecosystem!
- The kit includes live red worms or certificate for redworms, 6.5” x 5.5″ x 1.5″ curved worm farm, green sand, a magnifying glass, paper light blocker, water dropper, spoon, grass seeds, coconut fiber pellets, and instructions.
- BEST VALUE: We include more helpful supplies than anyone so that you can get the best experience.
- You'll need to supply one cup of soil from your yard.
- One cup contains 20 live red worms plus a few extra, with soil.
- Order your kit with live worms now OR receive your kit with a FREE certificate which you can redeem to get your worms at a later date.
- LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED! Please do not order if it's below 40°F or above 85°F in your area. Our live arrival guarantee will be void if ordered during these temperatures.
Kit With 1 Cup Of LIVE Worms SENT NOW Kit With FREE Certificate For 1 Cup Of Worms LATER
Live Red Worms
Whether you are looking to create your own observational worm farm or looking for more inhabitants for your Worm Farm Observation Kit, these redworms are an excellent choice for all purposes. They are ideal for children’s experimental learning in classrooms or at home.
- Includes 20 live red worms plus a few extra, with soil.
- LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED! Please do not order if it’s below 40°F or above 85°F in your area. Our live arrival guarantee will be void if ordered during these temperatures.
20 LIVE Worms SENT NOW
Worms Book: Read and Wonder$7.95
“Yucky Worms” describes, using a simple narrative and illustrations, daily activities and the life cycle of earthworms. It is a suitable fit for any worm life cycle studies. This highly informative book is perfect for kids of ages 5-8. Examine the life of an earthworm as it escapes its underground egg case to grow to adulthood, leaves its own egg case, and spends its life among burrows and roots.
Recommended For: Grades Preschool – 3
Paperback, 32 pages.