Caterpillar to Butterfly Kit: Crafty Butterfly Box Version
Color your butterfly habitat and grow butterflies! Includes crayons, stickers, more!
- Make butterfly rearing super fun! Assemble and color your butterfly box then add stickers and flowers. A Crafty Project!
- The kit includes live caterpillars or certificate for caterpillars, butterfly habitat, butterfly feeder, sugar, crayons, stickers, flowers, coloring page, and instructions.
- Order your kit with live caterpillars now OR receive your kit with a FREE certificate which you can redeem to get your caterpillars at a later date.
- We guarantee that at least 3 caterpillars will grow into happy, adult butterflies.
- You can release your butterflies outside after observing them if it’s over 50°F.
- Make butterfly rearing super fun! Assemble and color your 10”x10”x6” butterfly box then add stickers and flowers. A Crafty Project!
- LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED! Please do not order if it’s below 40°F or above 85°F in your area. Our live arrival guarantee will be void if ordered during these temperatures.
$21.95 – $23.95
$21.95 – $23.95
| Crafty Kit With 5 LIVE Caterpillars SENT NOW|
| Crafty Kit With FREE Certificate For 5 Caterpillars LATER|
- Reviews (2)
Witness the fascinating life journey of painted lady butterflies with the Crafty Caterpillar to Butterfly Kit. This is the perfect gift for butterfly and nature lovers of all ages. Observe the butterfly life cycle close-up in butterfly-friendly habitats. From caterpillar to butterfly takes around 3 weeks with our butterfly kit. With this kit, you can enjoy rearing butterflies any time of the year, even during winter time!
Your Crafty Caterpillar to Butterfly Kit Will Contain
- 1 cup of 5 painted lady caterpillars (or a certificate for them)
- Butterfly habitat box
- Butterfly feeder with cotton wick
- 1 packet of sugar
- Butterfly life cycle coloring page
- Kit Instructions
An Enjoyable Lesson in Metamorphosis
Teaching children about life cycles is the perfect way to help them connect with nature and understand the world around them. Growing butterflies helps them learn about one of the most famous examples of complete metamorphosis. Hungry caterpillars will undergo a rapid transformation and finally emerge as captivating butterflies with completely different features. With this kit, kids can observe all the changes take place in front of them and get a hands-on experience.
This kit is a favorite among children for science projects as well. They can check and report on the progress of their caterpillars each day. They’ll be able to tell between the different stages of a butterfly’s life cycle. Homeschooling parents can include this kit in their butterfly lesson plan. Growing butterflies teaches children how to handle responsibility as well.
Simplest Way to Raise Butterflies
Growing butterflies with this kit is a fun DIY project. Even if you haven’t raised critters before, you can easily grow butterflies with the help of this kit. Using the included supplies you’ll be able to provide the best conditions for your caterpillars. To guide you through the process we’ve provided easy, step-by-step instructions with the kit. You’ll breeze through the growing period and soon get fully-grown, pretty painted ladies.
You can watch your caterpillars transform into butterflies through the secure habitats. All our habitats are butterfly-friendly and safe for children. You can also use them to keep and raise other small bugs.
Relish the Company of Your Little Guests
Butterflies live a short life. Significant changes happen in them quickly as they transform from caterpillars to butterflies. Your caterpillars will take about 3 weeks to grow into butterflies. You can keep the fully-grown butterflies in the habitat for a few days. After you’ve enjoyed their companionship, you can release them outside into the lap of nature when the temperature is above 50°F.