Nature-themed Gifts Under $25
Kit with 5 LIVE Caterpillars SENT NOW (With Small (12 inches) Pop Up Habitat)
Kit With 1 LIVE Tadpole SENT NOW (With Standard 1-Gallon Habitat)
Venus Flytrap Terrarium Kit
Kit With 1 Cup Of LIVE Worms SENT NOW
Caterpillar to Butterfly Kit: Mini Terrarium$14.95 – $24.95
- Our mini kit comes with 2 caterpillars in a cup and a mini terrarium for an affordable price.
- Make butterfly rearing super fun! Assemble and decorate your mini terrarium. A Crafty Project!
- The kit includes 2 live caterpillars with food, mini butterfly terrarium, butterfly feeder, sugar, plants, decorative crystals, stick-on ladybugs, sand and instructions.
- You can release your butterflies outside after observing them if it’s over 50°F.
- LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED! Please do not order if it’s below 40°F or above 85°F in your area. Our live arrival guarantee will be void if ordered during these temperatures.
Interactive Ant Habitat with Live Ants$24.95
This unusual ant habitat has interactive elements that your pet ants can play with, such as ladders, see-saws, a merry-go-round, and platforms. Children will have a lot of fun watching and learning from the playful performances of their ants in the Interactive Ant Habitat.
- The kit includes 1 tube of live harvester ants, 9” x 6″ ant habitat, clean tunneling sand, clear connecting tube, magnifier, stand, tunnel starter tool, water dropper and illustrated ‘Ant Keeping Guide’.
- One tube contains 25 live red harvester ants plus a few extra, with food.
- If you purchase more than one of these ant habitats, you can connect them together. The ants will travel between the ant habitats in their big colony.
- Please do not order if it’s below 40°F or above 85°F in your area. Our live arrival guarantee will be void if ordered during these temperatures.
- IMPORTANT: We recommend adult supervision for setting up and managing the ant habitat. Please follow the instructions that have been provided with your ants and ant habitat. Harvester ants can bite or sting to protect themselves when handled, touched, or provoked. If you’re allergic or sensitive to insect bites and stings, take extra caution in setting up and managing the ant habitat.